I’ve always known I’m pretty lucky to live where I live. Like most who live here, I appreciate this luck in a quiet way. Outside of the odd hockey game, nationalism is on the subtle side. I dig it that way. Who would’ve thought that the one thing other than hockey to stir nationalistic feelings would be four beers and a one mile race?
- @ali_zim Only when bored during power outages. 2 years ago
- No power. I guess it's pretzels and chippits for dinner. #SilverLining 2 years ago
- Speed ate half a jar of pickles. I realize now that was a mistake. 2 years ago
- @lululemonTO @RoseyEdeh I'm curious - what style pants are these? The top too? I basically want to copy the outfit ;). 2 years ago
- @BeachesRunner Run morning trails with me. 3 years ago
Today’s Greatest Hits