I’ve always known I’m pretty lucky to live where I live. Like most who live here, I appreciate this luck in a quiet way. Outside of the odd hockey game, nationalism is on the subtle side. I dig it that way. Who would’ve thought that the one thing other than hockey to stir nationalistic feelings would be four beers and a one mile race?
- @ShellsMT @5PeaksRun Results always go up same day at ChipTimeResults! 10 months ago
- Me, me! “@ayoungvoice: Roll call! Who am I seeing at @5PeaksRun tomorrow? #getofftheroad cc @Mark_Sawh @lacesandlattes @runningchic” 1 year ago
- @ayoungvoice @5PeaksRun AG win and 4th overall woman! Congrats on an awesome season. 2 years ago
- @ali_zim Only when bored during power outages. 2 years ago
- No power. I guess it's pretzels and chippits for dinner. #SilverLining 2 years ago
Today’s Greatest Hits