The Mix Tape is back and better than ever*. Try to contain yourself.
- The Insider’s Guide to Non-Running. It involves lattes. Too bad I don’t drink coffee.
- Sweating is not a problem. It is a strategy: defensive sweating.
- Nice pace! How DailyMile turns us into Peeping Toms.
- The fight of the century. Two big city marathons battled it out head to head on the same Sunday in May. The numbers are in.
- It’s just a matter of time before these Garmins go Transformer on us and take over the world. Mine doesn’t interrogate me, but I’m sure he’s started lying about my pace.
- The LSD run. Why is it so long? And slow?
- A handy list of excuses for not running. Today I’m using “I ate too much”.
- Ahh, to run like an elite. Or at least look like you run like an elite. Much better than looking like an oesteoperitic 90 year old, which I how I tend to look.
- I will try anything to avoid melting into a neon Gatorade puddle this Summer. Even palm cooling for endurance sports.
*Disclaimer: it’s really just the same as ever.